Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Post

The first blog unfortunately, will not be on topic. I, instead, just want to talk a little bit about myself, just so you all can get a feel for the things I will have here.

I am a huge fan of all sorts of games (both reality and virtual reality) and I will be focusing on video games and sports in this blog. Blogs will be posted slowly towards the beginning of my blogging life, as I am in a state of disrepair right now (fractured footbone, broken wrist) but I will most definitely start to get the hang of things!

Just to give you a brief idea of what type of gamer I am, I currently play on PC and the Xbox 360, and I play (non-competitively) Ultimate Frisbee, and football.

Hopefully you'll enjoy what I have to offer in the realm of video games and sports!

3 comments: