Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hey all, this is my obligatory Halloween blog post. Halloween is great because somehow almost every girl is attractive today. I don't really mind Halloween, but the only thing I truly enjoy is ZOMBIES. Zombies have been around forever, whether its African Voo-Doo Necromancy, or Romero's more modern zombie, and I gotta say, I love 'em all.

http://www.nandico.eu/zombie.jpg
Zombies have seen a whole new level of popularity in recent years, which is great. They've been making appearances in movies, video games (speaking of which...look forward to a L4D review soon...), and pop culture. I must say that the zombie event I am most excited for is Max Brook's World War Z. It's the movie transformation of his book, from a year or two back. I recommend both his books (World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide) and you guys should also see his movie in a year or so.

http://thispiggy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sexy_zombie_0.jpg
Anyway, I seem to have deviated from my original plan for this post. I think it turned out better than it would have (I was going to talk about the pig-riding monkey I posted a few days back, and then tell you that was my Halloween costume) but regardless, I hope you all have a terrific Halloween and watch out for Zombies!!

3 comments:

  1. I've got the zombie survival guide, it's awesome.
    Happy halloween.

    ReplyDelete