Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Banjo-Kazooie

I don't know HOW I forgot to post this when I went through my N64 stint, but I love Banjo-Kazooie so much. This was a staple of my childhood. So legit. This game won so many awards it isn't even funny. I remember spending snow days hanging in my basement collecting puzzle pieces and picking up music notes. Just writing about it right now makes me want to play it.


http://www.nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/banjo_kazooie.jpeg
Basically you play as Banjo and Kazooie as they try to rescue Banjo's little sister from the nasty witch pictured above. You run around different worlds picking up puzzle pieces (to unlock new worlds) and musical notes (to unlock new areas of the witch's lair). It's super awesome and DEFINITELY worth a play through or two.


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/3134222970_1dc4b54195.jpg
Also. Music is epic. I love it so much! My next favorite things are these cute little things called Jinjos. There are five in every single world, and all I'll say, is rescue as many as you can. They're important. They're really cute too, and they make some pretty adorable noises.


No video today unfortunately. The only good videos I could find are parts of speed runs (where the guy beats the game in about 3 hours.) So, if you'd like Youtube, has a few good videos.

4 comments: