Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mario Party 3

Alright guys and gals, I promise to get to some of my more recent gaming adventures, but I want to do one more nostalgia post real quick. Mario Party 3 for the N64 is one of my all time favorite party games ever. I am having a small tournament tonight involving a few friends and I am SUPER pumped.


http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/8/374848_43756_front.jpg
Needless to say I'm gonna kick some serious butt as Yoshi. I don't know what it is exactly that makes me love this game so much, but it probably has something to do with the extremely entertaining mini-games and the Millennium Star's mustache. Something about a mustache on what is essentially a burning ball of gas... I don't know.

http://mediaprovider.kennisnet.nl/MediaProvider/img/11220317.jpeg
Basic point of the game is to collect stars, by paying this sexy star 20 coins, which you get through winning mini-games, and what not. Person with the most stars wins. Good. Game. So I ask, if you've played, who's your go to guy?

5 comments:

  1. Mario Party 1 and 3 had to have been my top two of the Mario Party series. I always rock Donkey Kong or Luigi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Party 1-4 were probably the best ones, the new ones are way too lame.

    Loving the blog btw, come check mine out when you have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it ;D I played it on my friend's nintendo 64 :P

    ReplyDelete