Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Modern Warfare 2 Adventures (My K.D. Ratio > Haley's)

Phew. Rough day today guys. I finally went to sleep around 5 this morning, was up by 8 to start working on a paper that I have due today. After cranking out 9 pages of English goodness, ignoring my needs for basic hygiene and food, I'm finally done and I'm ready to post another video game on the blog! I'll pause while I wait for the applause...
http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/modern-strategy.jpg 

I decided it was time to move past some of my older games and start writing about some more MODERN games. I figure some of these more MODERN games would allow me to show you guys that I am a MODERN gamer, instead of showing you what kind of gamer I was when I was 10.
http://bestgamewallpapers.com/files/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2.jpg
Today I'd like to talk about Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I am really not a fan boy of this game by any means. There are a heck of a lot of problems that Infinity Ward either has yet to deal with, or took forever to deal with in the first place. Things such as Javelin glitching, Model 1887 nerfing, map glitching, and modded game servers are all things that ran rampant through this game in the early days of multiplayer. Other than that, there's nothing to special about the multiplayer gameplay.
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/Ragone24/videogames/Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_2.jpg
I did enjoy the Spec Ops mode, where you and a partner conquer certain missions with interesting restrictions. Echo missions are just ridiculous. They all deal with Juggernauts and there are some truly ridiculous restraints placed on your team of two. One mission you get RPG's, Thumpers, and a knife to kill 15 Jugs. That's truly an accomplishment.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/103/1035326/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-20091015000947881.jpg
Thankfully, CoD MW2 has a compelling storyline that kept me playing until I got through to the end. It seemed to drag on a little, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't touched the campaign yet though. I'll leave you with this closing question, What's your go to class? Feel free to leave perks, attachments, whatever you want me to know! (Vid looks like Cod4, I promise it isn't)


3 comments:

  1. Dear Matt;
    I am not pleased. Even though you KD is higher, I am a far superior player. I'll 1v1 you any day, gal-pal.
    Sincerely; Haley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I agree on the "compelling storyline" :P

    ReplyDelete