Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

sunday Sunday SUNDAY!

So basically today brings together two of my favorite things, as well as the two things this blog is about! Video games and football come together in... *drum roll* Fantasy Football!

I just have got to say, I love fantasy football. There's just something about it that really makes me love it! I've got some serious heavyweights on my team, bringing together the killer combo of Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne, one of the best defenses in the league in the Steelers, and a few other high-powered wide receivers. The only issue I've got is, I've got no running game at all! Meh... Oh well. Point is football is where it's at.

My team is Kronosian Moonbuggy. Baller right?
Anyway, the other thing I want to talk about is the fact that I got my monthly issue of GameInformer yesterday. When I saw it, I dropped everything I was carrying and started reading. It was a tad bit of a problem because I was carrying my dog, but no worries, she's fine. Anyway, I haven't finished reading it yet, but you can definitely look forward to hearing more about this month's issue later on this week!

October 2010, GameInformer (feat. my sexy right hand)

14 comments:

  1. I would have dropped Rufus to read that, as well. Can't wait to heat more about R3, as I'm not subscribed to GI at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy magazine i recently went and bought a game from gamestop and signed up for something called "Gamestop Powerup" for 15 bucks, it includes a year subscription to game informer and u get points for buying things there for free things online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadet, I will prolly cover R3 a little bit, but Ive never played any of them, so I might have to have a guest poster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantasy football is lame... seriously. It's just another way of trying to live the adventure you'll never have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that Fantasy Football is a meager replacement for actual football, but my injury prone self isn't capable of playing football right now, so I've sunken to the next best thing. No worries though, not to many FF posts to look for in the future haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. That right hand is dangerously sexy. You should really be more careful when taking pictures next time.

    http://jaceland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got that magazine in the mail and i cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey man, saw you posted on my blog. returning the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos to Gameinformer for still being in publication. I haven't even played R2 YETTT agh I gotta buy that soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Game Informer is the best Magazine ever!
    Following~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I like you too babe. Not haley though

    ReplyDelete