Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's Your Internet Browser?

So guys... I really wanted to write a post about videogames today... but I was stumbling with Mozilla Firefox and I came across this video.


I gotta be honest, I was so distracted by these two cute animals, that I couldn't focus on writing a post at all! So I'll instead pose a question to you guys. I noticed that about 70% of my readers use the Google Chrome internet browser, and since I've just always used Firefox, I got to thinking... What is your favorite internet browser, and why? So go ahead and let loose in the comments section!

10 comments:

  1. D'AWWWWWWWWWW.
    I hate monkeys though

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ive seen this before. Chrome is the best browser. It is much faster then firefox, ive tested it. It is very CLEAN omg i can use the WHOLE screen to view pages? NO WAY firefox and internet explored are the messy pieces of shit ever, and they are slow

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use firecox because google is taking over the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...
    Chrome though... it's nice and lightweight, yet passes the acid3 test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute vid. And I use Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone recommends chrome ,but old habits die hard. FIREFOX WOOOO :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrome is the best.
    Check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. U used to use firefox. I like Chrome and the extensions it has.

    ReplyDelete