Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Announcement

At this point in my blogging “career,” I have a pretty established reader base. I would never want to alienate that reader base by making too drastic of a change to my blog, but I definitely am feeling the strain on my creativity by posting everyday. I think that the best way for me to fix that strain, is to broaden the scope of my blog.

As of tomorrow, not every post will be about video games. I will start discussing my life, occasionally ranting, and maybe including some interesting stuff I find on the interwebz. I’m a little worried about changing my blog so much, so leave your opinions in the comment sections?

17 comments:

  1. Nice to know ! You've got a new follower ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do whatever is right for you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. waiting for more updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay
    I WANT TO HEAR SOME LIFE STORIES :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it feels too much like work you wont WANT to do it. Then where will your followers be? I suggest finding a way to keep yourself motivated. Kind of running into a similar block myself with my working out. Had some busy weeks then had to fight of a cold/sinus infection. Making it tough to get motivated.
    Best of luck m8. I will keep checking back everyday regardless of the direction you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have done the same thing.. kind of..

    i mainly post about cars, but once or twice a week i'll just post some random stuff. keeps things interesting for the followers who don't give a shit about cars lol.

    +following u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting mate - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. might as well give it a try! if it doesn't work out then you know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. do whatever you want, I'll still follow you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Change is good, keep it fresh and all. I'm sure it'll be good no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are going to stick with it, gotta do what is entertaining for you and the readers. I'll stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. " but I definitely am feeling the strain on my creativity by posting everyday "

    Well THERE'S your problem, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete