Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Insert Creative Title"

Hey all, I know I've been doing a post a day for about 4 weeks now, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a break today. I haven't slept for about...two days I think? And today I have to finish a 40 page paper for one of my classes. There just isn't time for me to post about a game today. I will be taking breaks to look at some of your posts, and I am doing a huge post tomorrow to make up for it. The post tomorrow will be collaborative with my co-writer, Haley, and trust me, it'll be worth the wait. Thanks for all your support!

24 comments:

  1. It's all good, gotta have a break. Maybe have one day a week off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man you deserve a break, your doing an awesome blog,
    I am knee deep in university so I can dig it

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP IT UP!!! You are doing great. DO THAT ESSAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dude, been a great blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40 PAGES!? this freakin reminds me of my paper in highschool that was about that length. I almost died inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to tomorrows post

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40 pages? Wow, you must be a grad student

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's cool, it's always good to take a break

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought about it that way...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete