Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life Post One

This is a truly liberating experience... I'm writing about me and not video games. For any of my life stories to make sense, I think you all should prolly know a little bit about me first. I'm a freshmen in college right now, and I go to a local university so I'm still pretty close to all the hometown action/drama/boringness. I'm 18 and broke as hell.

I'm not sure what else to really tell you since you know the who, the where, and the when... uhm... I'm watching Toy Story 3 for the first time right now. I'm eating Batman fruit snacks. Oh, and Fruity Pebbles are my favorite cereal.

Anyway, thanks for your continued support of my blog, and there will be more interesting posts soon to come =P

28 comments:

  1. that's a cool road you're going down... I'd totally like to hear more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't a bad idea, I wanna read moar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I thought it was going to get depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a unique perspective on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting, I'll check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE FRUITY PEBBLES

    coacoa pebbles are better though

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to add in personal stuff every now and then. Makes the blog feel a bit more personal.

    Fruity pebbles are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I just went back to writing about video games..
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck man. freshman year is fun.

    ReplyDelete