Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life Post Two

Life posts are so much easier. SO much easier. Ok so yesterday I said I watched Toy Story 3, which is true. It's really good actually. I wasn't going to watch it because I didn't want to ruin the original series, but I'm glad I did. I also worked on a video project (which I will probably post here eventually...) with a good friend of mine. It was fun, but my performance is definitely lacking. We'll let you guys decide how bad I did when I post it.

Just because I'm interested to see how many of my comment-ers actually read my posts, I want to do a little experiment. If you have actually read this post put an emoticon in your comment, but make sure that you don't ruin the game by telling people to leave emoticons.

Here's a picture for you guys. Just so I have some media on this post. Sorry for the language.
http://eatliver.com/img/2007/1925.jpg
In other life news, it's almost Thanksgiving break for me. I cannot WAIT to be done with school for a little while. I can't decide if the break from school will help the quality of my posts or hurt it... I guess we'll have to see.

16 comments:

  1. Nice stuff mate ;) good luck to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, please visit mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toy Story 3 almost made me cry ;_;
    and yeah, FUCK YEAR THANKSGIVING BREAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to ride a polar bear to school. Yeaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen toy story 3 yet! I have to watch it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen toy story 3 year either. Everyone says it's good.

    It's good that you have media fillers, I should probably use them too but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just acquired TS3 and look forward to watching it, even though it's been years since I saw TS1 and I've never seen TS2

    Keep it up! :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool story, bro!
    Following your blog

    ReplyDelete