Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taco Bell

Taco Bell isn't a video game. I know. But I just want to point out the need for nutrition in those long multi-hour gaming binges. (That's my rationalization for bringing food to a video game blog). Taco Bell is quick. Taco Bell is tasty. Taco Bell is taco.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/3491613654_c7b67613a6.jpg
I have a serious crush on everything Taco Bell. My new booty call is the Chicken Flatbread sandwich. At 99 cents a pop, a few of these fills me up quick. I can be out of the house and back in literally 15 minutes, ready to play again.
http://www.tacobell.com/cms/Site2Files/file228/pdp_chicken_flatbread_sandwich.jpg
In an effort to make my comments more fun to read, (purely selfish reasons) what is your Taco Bell order? I am going to wrap up this post by saying I. Love. Taco Bell.

26 comments:

  1. life hack moment, it is the policy of taco bell that if their debit machine goes down and you only have debit they have to give it to you for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third person I've seen mention Taco Bell in the past hour. I'm so hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice once Shutterbugz, how often does it go down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty awesome, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a good follow up entry to your last one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually just order 2 or 3 soft tacos :D
    I don't go to taco bell often though :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hardly eat fast food, but when I do I Just order a whole lot of nachos :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually get the nachos bell grande or a gordita.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we had taco bell over here, always wanted to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm now I want taco Bell....in the morning? haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. just saw this post just now - and I really want some taco bell...

    ReplyDelete